The Client Company focuses on providing employers across the United States with accounting and tax strategy services. The company staff prides itself in being the most experienced group of consultants with over 40 years of experience in the field.
The project aims to build a new web portal and back office services to replace various legacy systems and components. The new system will allow the company to significantly increase its client base while also improving overall user experience and streamlining the internal back office workflow.
The new system will employ latest cutting edge technologies and architectural approaches to guarantee that the technical solutions being built addresses the business requirements and match the standards for being the best-of-breed in the industry.
Skills and Technologies
- Java, Spring (Boot, MVC, Data, Security, JDBC), REST, ORM (Hibernate or similar)
- PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Open Source frameworks and APIs, Continuous Integration (Maven, Nexus, Jenkins), Git, Linux
Expected from the candidates
- Good understanding of web security (OAuth, JWT)
- Understanding of multi-tiered application development, service based application development
- Experience with XML, JSON and REST
- Graduate of a technical faculty (Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Personal qualities: very good intellectual aptitude, self-drive and ability to work independently, self-management (consciousness, tolerance)
Additional experience & skills we value
- Testing frameworks and automation tools
- Build and packaging tools
- English on an intermediate level