Experience is required in the Microsoft development platforms, specifically the .NET Framework. The position requires 3 or more years of programming experience and a working knowledge of database programming.
• Develop software in compliance with the business and technical requirements.
• Maintain code documentation.
• Software development and testing
• Working with multinational and distributed teams
• Technical programming and problem solving skills
• Experience in developing web/internet based applications.
• English on good level.
Applicants must be well versed and have proven experience in the following skill sets:
• Object Oriented Programming in C# 4+ and Visual Studio 2013+.
• Elastic Search
• Relational database management systems and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher.
• Creating relational databases, including SQL Server Data Tools.
• Cloud (Amazon, DropBox)
• Windows Services
• Experience in using the ReSharper, Swagger, Sentry, Jira
• MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer) certificate (or ability to obtain that on short notice)